Last updated: 05/12/22
Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app.
We use them to:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again. And again. And again
- Keep you signed in, even on different devices
- Help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better
There are different types of cookies:
These cookies are set by the website you’re visiting. And only that website can read them. The software will save a cookie to your computers hard drive in order to track and monitor your engagement and usage of the website but will not store, save or collect personal information.
We use Google Analytics to understand how many people use this website and to understand what pages are most popular. This insight is entirely anonymous. We use this information to improve the website.
Some of the services we provide – for example video – are hosted by partners that deploy advertising. They do not store personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
These cookies only last as long as your online session, and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser (like Chrome or Safari).
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies let you use all the different parts of the DX Digital Ltd website. Without them, services that you’ve asked for can’t be provided.
Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- When you sign in to the website
- Remembering security settings that affect access to certain content.
- Remembering your choice of favourite content and help you do things like commenting on a blog
- Remembering if you visited the website before so that messages for new visitors are not displayed to you
- Remembering settings on the website like colour, font size and layout
- Spam prevention on contact forms